Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Good Morning

Goooood Morning
February 12,2014

This morning seems to be one of the greatest days this week. The thought made me wonder  “why”?

Why is today better than yesterday, and I pause to wonder why?
Yesterday I woke up tired. I had gone to bed the night before with a family problem on my mind.
No sooner had my head come to rest upon my pillow, than my mind lurched into high gear. Any feeling of my body needing sleep and the heaviness of my eyes as I had climbed the stairs to my bed room had vanished into the night. My mind said, “that little nap that you allowed in the easy chair, curtailed my need for sleep.”
So here I lay, so much for the notion of getting some bed rest, but arriving in bed with a mind rested and clear, ready to solve my child’s problems. For two hours I lay there. Eventually, totally frustrated I got out of bed, found my warm PJs and retreated to my comfortable chair to read a book. Within one minute I was fast asleep. Not a restful sleep, but a twisting, turning, and stretching, attempting to sleep, until the crack of dawn.
One day later.
This morning everything is just wonderful. After a good night’s rest in my bed, feeling well rested by
5:00 AM, I arose to a totally different experience. I’ve been able to get many of my major morning goals checked off. My daily mind set is in place and I have nothing but blue sky and sunshine ahead.
I guess it’s obvious of what made the difference in the two different mornings. Now it’s up to me to adjust my environment to insure a proper outcome of my future mornings ahead.
I feel that I’m better prepared to fulfill my great desire to make someone happy today. When you get my age many of my muscles have been repossessed, and it doesn’t require a lot of muscles to set a large contagious smile in motion and just maybe, cause a multitude of smiles. Do you think maybe they could spread across the whole country? I would like that!!
May God bless you,  that your day will go well. I can see you now. Get that smile on your face. Ha Ha.



No comments:

Post a Comment