Saturday, February 1, 2014

Constructive Action Destroys Fear

Constructive Action Destroy Fear
February 1, 2014


I like to reflect back through the memories of my life, it helps me gauge my progress in dealing with my personal development. I feel strongly that this life is a test. We came in to this life much as a blank sheet. From the point of birth every thought, every experience, every interaction with our fellow traveler is transcribed on to our book of life. Our attitudes and our strengths and weakness are formed from these association. We may receive a positive or negative effect depending on what we bump into along the way.( It’s important that we take responsibility for where we travel, who we travel with and edit every word, dot every I, and cross every T,) that is written on our pages.
I was very shy in my youth and I spent many anxious moments worrying about everything. I always tried to be inconspicuous and because of the unhappiness that I experienced I worked hard at overcoming these insecurities.
The actions that I’ve taken to conquer my inabilities have turned these weaknesses into my greatest strengths. Constructive action is the antidote to overcome fear. I learned to do the things you fear to do and death of fear is certain. Someone much smarter than I made that statement. I found the statement to be true.
One by one I have managed to free myself from fear and inadequacies. Looking back I can see where I come from and feel the freedom and joy, the reward received from leaving that behind.
I’m able to see people in a different light and it helps me deal with their insecurities. I have had on several occasions, angry people approach me in an outrage of anger and I can have empathy for them. One man was ranting and raving, calling me names of profanity and I calmly put my arm around him and said “I can see you need a hug today, “ and he melted into a calm state of mind.
Everyone have their problems and it’s important that we work on them every day. Fear, negative thoughts feeling inferior, and guilt are destructive to the human mind and can cause physical problems. Anything that can hold back our progression needs to be focused on and action taken. Once we take action we are set upon the path to a happy successful life
I need to keep reminding myself that all men and women are more alike than they are different. We have no need to fear one another. Our opinion is as important as any other. We need to know that negative memories and thoughts should be buried and forgotten.
Guilt can be a major factor in keeping us from reaching our potential. Be wise in our conduct and always do the right thing, which is a very good rule of success. I remind myself to walk with my shoulders lifted and my head held high. You can recognize someone who is striving for success by the way they walk, and a quicker step shows the world that you have somewhere to go and people to see.
I hope as always that my long life experiences will help someone get their attitude of success.
Be seeing you down the road.
Love you
Taylor Thayne




No comments:

Post a Comment