Sunday, August 11, 2013

Welcome Changes, Embrace New Beginnings

Welcome Changes and Embrace New Beginnings
August 11, 2013

Today is a great day in the life of Taylor Thayne. It’s the first day of the rest of my life at this point. It seems to me that a day of this magnitude has to be met with a lot of anticipation.
A knowledge of everything I have experienced in the past becomes so valuable to launch me into the future. I feel so prepared and so energized as I remember where I came from.
My life spans so many great experience. I’m so grateful to be able to remember the days of my youth, the seemingly hard times.
We didn’t know any different, and we thought life was good, at least I did.  I’m sure Mom and Dad knew times were tough. Our home lacked all of the modern conveniences, no electricity, no telephone, no indoor plumbing.
Our water was carried from a spring, in buckets. We had very limited access to  automobiles. We mostly used horses and wagons to get around. We had plenty to eat and we were happy.

The world has evolved in mind blowing ways. I’ve been a part of so many changes since my days as a youth.
My memories of  herding cattle on the back of pony to having the world at my finger tips. It has been an amazing journey.
I can remember our first telephone. We enjoyed our first telephone and shared a common line with eight of our close neighbors. We had to get up early and stay up late at night to get our turn on the phone.
Time keeps marching on and I eventually became a contractor, installing telephone lines across America. It has been amazing to me to witness the growth of our nation  as communication technology has literally exploded.
I have personally been involved in installing thousands of miles of telephone cable, first copper cable, then fiber optics, and then came cell phones across the air  waves. I spent my life’s work looking down….down into the trenches where the cable lay.
I’m excited to be a part of the journey. Now in my older age, I’m excited to enjoy the products of my life’s work.
It’s just amazing to me that I can communicate with the world in micro seconds. It doesn’t get any better than this…or does it?
Six months ago, I turned on the computer for the first time. Two months later, I purchased my first smart phone.
At the age of 73, my new endeavors are just beginning. I know I have life to give, services to render. I have friends to add to my long list of diamonds that I’ve gathered across the world.
My joy lies in the people I know. My goal is to know more people.
I’ve joined with a company who knows how to make all this technology work. This is what I need now, a lot of smart people around me.
Come join with me. Let’s make the next years the greatest yet. Come join Empower Network with me and we will take some action towards changing the world. Click the button below to join my team!


Taylor Thayne

No comments:

Post a Comment